Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ally Hearts...Something for a Good Cause

I apologize for the lack of posts the last couple of days. I am mildly sick (sore throat, runny nose, slight earache) and this has left me being medicated most of the time and therefore pretty lethargic. So again, my apologies.


I never ever need an excuse to go shopping. However, when one is given to me then I have no problem taking it. And this, my friends, is a really good cause. I actaully heard about it from bunnyshop, and I'm just sort of reiterating it here so there is more of an awareness.




At the store R.E.load (a recent discovery for me), they are experiencing a medical emergency. And I know all about the crisis that come with medical emergencies, the basketball coach at our school has a daughter with stage four neuroblastoma (a form of cancer), and we are all desperatley praying for her. So, back to R.E.load, a member of their company has has some health problems and are raising money for his medical bills. You can read more about the situation here.




So, in short, to help them out you can purchase anything from their site for forty dollars or more (and shipping is only 50 cents), and there is a great selection to chose from, and then you get this pretty awesome tote.




Cute huh?! $40

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home