Friday, November 25, 2011

The Prince Has Spoken

And no, not the short one who sings Purple Rain. But we'll get to that in a minute. Due to popular demand, and because there's only thirty days until Christmas, my wish list is as follows (it models my birthday list but with some items added and some taken away)(new items are bolded):

Gift Cards
 Ca$h
 Starbucks
 Costco
 Target

 DVDs
 Bethanny Ever After on DVD (Sold at Target) (I love her!)
The Proposal on DVD (I have watched it every single time it comes on FX!)
 The Lion King on DVD (It just came out in limited Diamond edition!)
Bridesmaids on DVD

 Books
The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide
One year subscription to Self and Glamour for twenty four dollas (they were advertising it on Self.com) (I still have a Real Simple Subscription that I liked so much I renewed it myself!)

 Clothing and Accessories
Lakers Crew Cut Sweatshirt in Ladies XL or Men's L ( I'm guessing this will be easier for the Californians to find as there is no Lakers anything in WA and the sweatshirts online are all hoodies and I want a crew cut one)
OPI "Expresso Holiday Glow" Nail Polish

 Apartment Type Things
Picture Frames (lots, pretty much any kind, especially that can hold a lot of pictures like a collage)
Keep Calm and Shop on Plaque from Target (ten dollas!)
Earring Stand


And now, since this is hopefully the easiest way to broadcast our intentions, below is Andrew's (hence, Prince) Christmas wish list. Not to be confused with mine, but you'll see:
 Gift Cards
Money
Apple
Target
REI (for stuff he uses camping with the boy scouts)
 Xbox live points Walmart GameStop (he preference this store over the others)

 Clothing and Accessories
This or this (these are both hoodies Andrew wants from the WWE store) (Men size M)
A "skater hat with a flat bill" (Andrew's words not mine, except he didn't know the word for bill so he called it a top) Example
ME AS A BEBE



The End :) Questions, Comments, Concerns email or text me!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Not Not Yo Dad said...

If I was your parent, I would let you keep only one present and then make you donate the rest of them to poor children...also I would never let you hang your clothes on wire hangers!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Girl in Bmore said...

UM. Can i get bullet points next time? Not that I actually buy gifts BUT...I mean c'mon BULLET POINTS!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

I love that picture of Andrew. Was that from when he was one years old?

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Dad said...

You should add that picture of you (with the sunglasses) and you'll probably really rake in the gifts.

9:11 AM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

Cool! I think I can get my xmas shopping done by next weekend.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Thanks for the lists. Bridesmaids is also on my Want List!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

Off topic but i went to office depot and thought of you today. i want to be so organized. I even bought multi colored pens and a new planner and thought, "omg, i am turning into Ally".

11:35 AM  
Anonymous the vegan one said...

I was hoping this post would turn into an obituary for El Mestizo (pour one for our fallen comrade).

6:16 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Comments Answered:

@Girl in Bmore: Well, no bullet points, but it's more organized now!

@Aunt Lennie: Yes, it was definitely in his first year because the magnet frame is covering his curls. It may have been his first birthday party actually.

@Dad: Done. ME AS A BEBE.

@MaidenMeeshie: Yay! Wish I could say the same!

@Boogs: You're welcome. Isn't it good?

@e.eyre: OMG love it! I have a $50 planner complete with tabs and lamination and stickers and color coordination. And as if that wasn't enough, I almost bought myself a 2nd planner. They are my true love.

@ the vegan one: You never know when that may be turned into a future post!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home