Friday, March 18, 2011

Tuesday-Friday

Welcome back to a regular viewing of my outfits.
The "All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go" Edition

Merlino Cardigan: Marshalls
Ruffle Leopard Print Top: Gap
Camel Leggings: Old Navy
Brown Suede Boots: Target

The "In da club but I'm really going to Spag Fac" edition

Eyeshadow ruffle top: Macy's 
Jeggings: Macy's 
Cami: Gap
Sparkly Toms: eBay


My "It's Saint Patrick's Day so I'm Wearing a Cute Green Scarf Mama Bought Me" edition


Gold hardware top: Gap
Cami: Gap
Scarf: Old Navy
Jeggings: Macy's
Tall Camel Boots: Old Navy


The "New Hair" Edition

Navy Flower Top: Gap
Jeggings (Not pictured): Macy's
Tennis Shoes (not pictured): Coach

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite is the new hair edition. Like the way you styled your hair.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

My favorite is the hair too! Very cute! And the hot brown boots, cute green scarf, etc, etc.....

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

I like the outfit that cost the least amount of money. Have you ever tried shopping at good will? I've heard that one of your aunts makes a killing at good will and gets lots of designer clothes.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous queen of stealth said...

You have sparkly toms!? I did not know that? What color? I am thinking of buying a pair myself.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

I love the boots. Reminds me of something Kate Middleton would wear. She got such flack for wearing boots all the time and now she is having the last laugh.

8:19 PM  
Blogger SimplyTiffany said...

Very cute

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home