Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Wish I Could Just Do a Virtual Tour

Finally! My mom couldn't wait any longer. Pictures of my residence hall room for this year. Some of you will be getting an updated address email from me when I get the time.

Here's my door with the door decks the other RA's made me. The one in the upper left corner is the one Russell (my partner RA) and I made. It's a route sign, because our theme is road trip/start your engines. I have since gotten even more door decks, so my door is nice and full.

Vanity and Armoire

Courtney's Papasan Chair and my Ottoman

Desk Area with computer and TV (notice the arrangement of my keys and phone plus the to do lists. OCD much?)

My room color scheme is based on this brown and pink butterfly chair and the matching ottoman in the picture before last (sorry for the ugly blue ethernet cord, our wifi is a joke)

My fridge alcove, bookshelves, and other bulletin board

My artfully arranged pictures

Pink Polka Dot Bedspread! Body Pillow!

Housekeeping area (laundry, trash, recycling, compost)

Hope you enjoyed that. Residents move in tomorrow (Saturday). RA training has been thorough to say the least, hence the less than frequent posts, but hopefully things will be back to normal soon. Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

Anonymous the colons said...

Good luck Ally! We hope you have a fun year!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

No mention of the Apple Computer that left you broke, or so I've heard through the grapevine? Good luck!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I'm not a braggart.

9:40 AM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

Looks very nice :) My dorm room wasn't like that :(

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Fan of Not Not Your Dad said...

I'm sure that Not Not Your Dad wasn't implying that you are a braggart. It's just that you usually blog about your favorite purchases (ie Car, purses, etc.).

11:21 AM  
Blogger Boogs said...

I think indoor virtual tours tend to leave out details, so I'm glad you took pics. :) Your dorm is very cute! I especially like your pink polka-dot bedspread, body pillow, and white fuzzy slippers. Very cozy! And I get a kick how you keep your "everyday tools" in an arrangement on your desk. So it looks like your off to a good start! You must be a pro at this by now. Mike and I wish you luck and happy memories! We know you'll do great! Lots of loves!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home