Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mama Loves Her Car!

My car has been nothing but good to me, and for that, I need to get a couple things to complete the package. For one, car seat covers! I have been known to have an ample amount of hair, and when any of it gets on my car it gets pretty annoying because then I have to lint roll it off. This solves the problem in a jiffy These are $24.99, but I should say there are some pretty nice generic fitting car seat covers (two bucket seat ones) for $11.99 at Costco right now! I bought some myself =)





I love love the radio, and I am partial to it when driving. But on longer rides especially, it's nice to listen to music without commercials. That's when I bust out the cord to connect my iPod to my car. Being that my car is a newer one, it has a jack that I just plug into the radio console and it plays my iPod once it's also hooked up to the iPod. There are versions of this, however, that you can plug into the cigarette lighter if you don't have the jack. $19.95



Besides the radio and my iPod, I also listen to CDs in the car. Why? Because I have a CD player in there and  now I have something to use my mix CDS from friends for after I download them to iTunes. This is super handy and just clips onto you visor. Bonus: it's only $5.29!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

Have you decided what you're going to give your Father for Father's Day yet? He sounds like a great guy. You should probably get him something nice, but knowing him like I think I do, he probably wants nothing except for your presence.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

Since you love listening to music while driving, I would like to know what top ten songs you consider important to play for long car drives.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous the ecological one said...

okay never make it so the cd holder faces out towards the window. When I opened my window I went around a curve a little too fast and a few cds went flying out.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home