Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm tired of my legs reflecting off of the pavement!

I am pretty sure I said this or something similar like a month ago when we had the one sunny day in May. But literally friends, my legs were so white, that they looked like computer paper and something had to be done.

That's when I picked up Nivea Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs. I was sceptical it was going to work since it almost seems too good to be true, and this sort of item is marketed specifically for people like me, let's be honest. But I tried it, and after the first day I was hooked. It honestly does gradually tan me while simultaneously smoothing my legs so I have to shave less (shaving more often messes up the tanning process). The first day after I used it (I apply right after I've shaved) my legs were still 100% smooth 24 hours after the shower. I do notice that I have to shave less. It also smells really delicious, which I didn't expect, and does not take long to dry at all (it can stain clothes though so be careful!) My only warning is that it does tend to tan your hands and palms too if you don't wash it off right away. I was worried about paying $8 dollars for some lotion, but now I'm glad I did.

And now, at the very least, I'm not scaring people with the pastiness of my legs!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

What,no pictures?

10:46 AM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

I should get some of that, myself...

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home