Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Top 25 Played Songs on iTunes

What Them Girls Like (Co-starring Chris Brown & Sean Garrett) Ludacris (35 times)

Meet Virginia Train

Lovebug Jonas Brothers

Merry Happy Kate Nash

These Days Rascal Flatts

Party In the U.S.A. Miley Cyrus

My Bubble Gum Rasheeda

Video (Main) India.Arie

Summer Girl Jessica Andrews

The Way I Loved You Taylor Swift

5:19 Matt Wertz

Summer Nights Rascal Flatts

Roll to Me Spin Doctors

One Time 3:36 Justin Bieber

My Wish Rascal Flatts

Lucky (feat. Colbie Caillat) Jason Mraz

Use Somebody Kings of Leon

That's How I Go Baby Bash featuring Lil Jon & Mario

Weekend Warriors A Change of Pace

Can't Tell Me Nothing Kanye West

Obsessed Mariah Carey

Sober P!nk

When I Grow Up The Pussycat Dolls

Love Story Taylor Swift

Womanizer Britney Spears

8 Comments:

Blogger The Big Man said...

Don't know a single one of those songs. Whatever happened to Puppy Love by Donny Osmond, Heartbeat (It's a Lovebeat) by Tony DeFranco, Da Doo Run Run by Shaun Cassidy, and S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night by the Bay City Rollers?

10:54 AM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

Wow, Not Your Dad, aren't those some blasts from the past!! You make me want to bring out my '78 edition of Teen Beat magazine and dust off the cover :)

11:02 AM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

A little aunt lola trivia: Sean Cassidy's Da Doo Run Run was my first record I ever bought. It was a 45. I think I was 7 or 8 years old.

I also have womanizer on my i-touch but I hardly ever play it.

5:12 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

I'm confused...

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Stephen said...

Don't be confused Maiden Meeshie. If I could think of any New Kids on the Block songs, I'd list them. Yes, before she became a head banger, MM was into NKOTB!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so it is clear that we do not live with each now seeing how diva is not on there!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Remember when I acccidentally deleted half my music? When the song got deleted it erased the play count with it. Because trust me, Diva was played like 63 times before that.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Not Abeni said...

oh my im pleasently surprised by your list.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home