Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My Amazon Purchases

I had put in my "To Blog" List on my Blackberry (yes, it does exist) My Amazon Purchases, which happened to coincide with today, and low and behold, I got my package yesterday, just on time according to UPS. Thanks Amazon (and the Colons, who gave me this gift card for Christmas)! The most important thing in the box was of course the 7th and final season of Golden Girls, which completes my collection! I have been watching the DVDs since yesterday, and it has my second favorite episode on it. $18.99

I also got a Brita pitcher, since I left my last one with Maddy and I really need to drink water. I like this one in particular, because as the name suggests (Brita Slim Pitcher), it is rather slim and fits inside the door. I love compact things. $15.35

Last but not least is Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final book in the Twilight series. I have read all the other ones. I know this will make some of you gag and all, but some of all you also read and appreciate the series, so there. $12.65

4 Comments:

Blogger The Big Man said...

That Blog was very nice. If I were you, I would have used that money to buy your mom something. Either that or I would have held out for the 6th season of "Chip's". I hear that one of the episodes features a good looking guy wearing undersized polyester shorts and sporting a white man's fro...

6:22 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

Isn't Betty White supposed to do Saturday Night Live?

7:23 PM  
Anonymous the colon family said...

You're welcome Ally! Enjoy your purchases!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Good buys! I've been having my eye on the "In Living Color" Season 1 & 2 DVD set myself. I'll break down and get it one of these days. I wouldn't mind reading the Twilight series when I have time. What a writer!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home