Monday, March 15, 2010

My New Routine...

These days is to come into my room, turn on King of Queens right where I left it DVD wise, and then continue with whatever else I have to do. I seem to be obsessed with TV on DVD these days.
I just finished watching the seventh and final season of Golden Girls on DVD, and have the whole collection sitting on the shelf above my desk. I have now moved on to watching the first four seasons of King of Queens that I own, and after I'm finished with these DVDs I will need to purchase the other seasons 5-9 to finish my collection.

I also happen to own Seasons 1-3 of Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica (the complete collection!) and the first season of That 70s show, randomly.

There are probably not many other TV shows that I'd like to own on DVD, because I really have to love it to buy it.

I have considered buying The Nanny on dvd, oh and we also have the first season of Little People Big World on DVD at my house. I've also purchased a season of Girls Next Door on iTunes (I'm not sure why, I haven't even watched it yet!).

4 Comments:

Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

I own so many dvd's I keep having to run to Target to buy those Sterilite storage containers to keep them in. I collect the whole series of shows I like too but you probably wouldn't know them by name because they are mostly british.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous 742 said...

get netflix

4:29 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

Netflix

5:45 PM  
Blogger The Big Man said...

Can't wait until Season 6 of "Chip's" comes out. I hear that the show's finale is awesome.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home