Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Facts That I Know About Jersey Shore...



- I know I am a little late in posting about Jersey Shore, considering the season is already over and all, but I just love the show so much and cannot wait for the new season.
- Watching JS, despite being somewhat insulting to Italians (depending on how PC you are), makes ME want to be Italian. I want to be a guidette, and go out with a juiced, tanned, spiky-haired guido. JK. But it is a look into a life I never knew but always wanted to try.
- Speaking of which, my favorite episodes of True Life were True Life: I Live On Long Island (or something to that effect, where three girls are trying to get off the island, for whatever reason), and True Life: I'm Getting Married, primarily because of the couple from Staten Island. Please go look them up online, they will have you rolling with laughter.
- Snooki is my favorite girl, simply because she is so outrageous, you couldn't possibly make a "character" up like her. She is all Snooki (real name: Nicole). She is as orange as they come (oompa loompa anybody?), 4 foot 9 (literally that short, she said so on an aftershow once), and wears a poof in her hair (like a bump-it, but much taller). And she makes this annoying baby voice sound.
- My favorite boy is Vinny, because he seems the most normal and I would be comfortable walking down the street with him. He's also educated, and a mama's boy but I can handle that.
- That being said, I am also oddly attracted to Pauly D, though he's the most outrageous looking.
- The Jersey Shore itself looks like a lot of fun, especially for the summer.
- I want a duck phone...
- But probably not a hot tub, too much disease swimming around.

3 Comments:

Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

Haven't watched jersey shore yet. When is nyc prep coming back for a second season? Love camille and her type A personality.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

Just curious Ally, but have you been watching the Olympics? It must be a big thing up there with Seattle being so close to Vancouver I would think.

5:28 PM  
Blogger The Big Man said...

Not to steal anyone's thunder, but I figured that today was as good a day as any to reveal a picture of "Not Your Dad" to the world. Yes, I could have sold it to the rags for over $1million, but I wanted to give the pleasure to the blog that made me famous, so, without further ado, here's your first look at "Not Your Dad".

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home