Wednesday, February 17, 2010

40 Days Annnndddd 40 Nights

I had a really difficult time coming up with something to give up for Lent. Especially since I didn't start thinking about it until today... I had to think back to all the things I had done and rule them out... "Well I drank soda so I can't give up that", "Guess I can't give up facebook or hummus or cheese or bread either".
Then I thought, what about if I do something for 40 days? Something positive?
This may sound narcissistic, but some of you may be thinking, "where the heck did this girl go?". So in a valiant effort to do something good during Lent, and to keep you all up to speed, I am going to blog every day during the 40 days of Lent. Granted, they will not all be novels like my normal blog entries, but fingers crossed there will be some sort of posting every day.
Until tomorrow!

5 Comments:

Anonymous aunt lennie said...

This is almost like a marathon!! I'm cheering you on, Ally!

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Not Your Dad said...

Great Idea! You can advertise my new Twitter account, "@notyourdad". By the way, and not to be too critical, but you spelled "Valliant" incorrectly.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O EMM GEE, this is gonna be the greatest fauxty dayz evaaa!!!!!1one!11!!!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

a recommendation for a future blog is to post ideas for your lil brother andrew's. birthday gift.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

I second that.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home