Friday, December 25, 2009

I Have Never Felt Happier Then When I Was Swinging Under the CA Sky with my Brother

And that my friends, is the truth.
I am writing this remotely from my aunt and uncle's home, so I will keep it brief in order to not monopolize the computer.
I'm really grateful for the past four days that I've had here in sunny Southern California, it was a nice vacation, a nice chance to breathe, and a nice time to visit family and friends. I had a really fun Christmas, reminiscing. Everything we see, since we have such a short time here, seems to bring up childhood memories or memories from long ago.
Hopefully everyone has a blessed, relaxed, safe, and happy holiday, a Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year!


This is me, blogging in action, at my Aunt Elena and Uncle Scott's house. Picture courtesy of Uncle Scott =)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Not Your Dad said...

Your aunt and uncle sound like fine folks. I bet that they have fine children too. If I were in California, I would want to stay with them too. In fact, I bet that there's a great donut shop up the street from their house that we could frequent. Hope that all who read this blog have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. God Bless La Famila Colon!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Boogs said...

I really enjoyed seeing all of you back in Ca.; I wish there was more time. Glad to hear your short visit was a nice one. I already look forward to next years. And thank you again Boo for my overly generous gift! You are too thoughtful!
~Merry Christmas to all~

12:56 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

Enjoyed having the Van Ingen family over. Ally and Andrew, thanks for the gift. Feliz Navidad and have a safe flight home. Love, auntie lola

2:34 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

Awww!!! I wish you guys could have stayed longer. Just the few hours today wasn't enough :(

8:12 PM  
Anonymous La Familia de Colon said...

It was a lot of fun having you stay with us and we hope you can do it again next year! Next time we'll definitely look to make it down to San Diego and have lunch at Casa De Pico! Yum, we can taste the homemade tortillas...
...and Andrew, Uncle Scott will have the "white controller" ready for you to play Hockey against him! Are you ready to drop gloves and fight?! Not your Dad, we'll have the pink box of donuts ready for you as well! ;-)

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home