Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"When I set my mind to it, I'm doing it!" - Yolanda van Ingen

Granted, my mother said that in a fit of passion while I was fighting her on something, but the point stands to be true.
Case in point my friends? She was the winner of the mail contest, and got a piece of mail to me first. But don't let that deter you from sending me mail all the same!
And for your viewing pleasure, here are some excerpts:

"Just wanted to be the first person to send you mail. I read your blog and said to myself, I should try and win this contest because I have yet to write you even though you never answer my email or phone messages. Maybe this will get you to respond!!!"

"Cleaning the house is the first thing to do on my list of priorities... I have tons of shredding to do as well. Every time I shred in the school office at my job I think of all the shredding I have to do at home."

"I know this letter is probably boring you, but I need something to write to you, in order to win this contest."

"I also need to catch up on my shows at night, like Housewives, and my morning shows like Regis and Kelly and The View. I also miss the news in the morning."

"Well that is all for now. I hope to hear back from you, unlike my ignored messages and emails."

Ohhhhhh, gotta love my mama =)

7 Comments:

Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

Lol!! I love it :D

And I'm getting to it...

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Courtney said...

i love your mother

6:01 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

that was sweet.

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Not Your Dad said...

Your mom sounds like a wonderful woman. I am jealous of your dad. I hope to find someone half as good as her for my wife.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Dulce said...

Ally-
I just sent my letter to you yesterday! And I told Cindy to write you one too!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

The people from California had no chance :(

6:56 AM  
Blogger Boogs said...

LOL! You gotta save that. Congratulations Dodie!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home