Monday, July 23, 2007

Stunned. Simply Stunned

I have just finished Harry Potter, book number seven. And my title describes how I feel. I don't want to give anything away because that would be unfair to those who haven't finished reading, but I will just say this: the ending does not include the worse, and I am in fact happy with the ending, sad only that this will be the last of Harry, Ron, and Hermione. That being said, my summer will now resume it's usual boring self, as most of my dad's side of the family has just left and while that brought quite the excitement value, they're gone now and I will go back to diverting myself from summer homework and lazing about and the like. I really need to crack down on the former because as my mother reminds me every threee minutes I only have a month to do it. I think I have a lot to do in the remaining my month before SENIOR year: finish my homework, take my senior picture, possibly get a haircut, bulk up my impending school wardrobe, lose about 500 pounds, and a lot more things besides. Hmm, well tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment which I am certainly looking forward to, SIKE. I hat going to the doctor's, but c'est la vie. And I have to say that is probably the only thing I have planned for this entire week. Sad, huh? Oh well, later this week I plan on trying my hand at fashion blogging, we'll see how that goes. Peace :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home