Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I Looked up Video Game Quotes and One was "But our princess is in another castle"

A couple of weeks ago, a conversation between my friend Keith and I went a little like this:
Keith: Your brother has a wii?!
Ally: Yes Keith.
Keith: So, can I go to your house and play it? I mean hang out... but mostly I mean play the wii.

So one Friday we picked my brother up from school and he literally played video games for two hours with my ten year old brother while I watched King of Queens upstairs with my parents. My dad went down twice to change the laundry and he said each time "the Boy was talking his ear off, about the game, about life".

Granted, Andrew did once tell me he wished I was his older brother.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Stephen said...

For a few hours, Andrew had his older brother. It was neat watching him interact with Keith.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

I think it's great that video games can bring two generations together!
PS Love the quote...I couldn't stop laughing!
PPS I need to come back and beat Andrew again in boxing!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Keefe said...

he literally played video games for two hours with my ten year old brother

Psh that aint nothin. I played pokemon for five hours with my 7 year old cousin one time.

Playin with your bro was good though. Good times.

7:12 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

I guess if he's really interested in something, he can be a little chatty cathy.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

Awesome story! I love the Andrew stories.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous The Big Man said...

Been a while. Do we need to look for a new blog?

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home