Thursday, May 27, 2010

So Not Your Dad Will Get Off My Back

I know it has been awhile since I last posted a blog, but life has caught up with me and sometimes it is all I can do to close my eyes at night.

Welp, about a month ago, my toes got so bad my shoes started to hurt when I wore them (for a reason I don't quite wish to discuss) and they looked so gross that I took a before picture but was too embarassed to post it.

Regardless, I got them done and now I am properly getting regular pedicures out of shame. And at that time I got a manicure, and I got this beautiful golden rose color. If that were not enough for me to chose it, it was called Senorita Rosalita! Perfect =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

I don't know if this one should count, since it is just a "Get off my back" post. Posts should be well planned and written with love. Besides, how many posts can you do about nails...

7:33 AM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

Que bonita, Alejandra!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home