Friday, March 20, 2009

Take my picture by the pool Cause I'm the next big thing!



Women's Plus Halter Underwire Swimsuits, Old Navy, $39.50
Here comes that dreaded season! No not Winter or Fall, swimsuit season! Ok, granted, Spring just officially began today, but still. That means summer is right around the corner.
Every vacation we go on my mom asks me the same question, "Are you sure you don't want to bring your swimsuit?" And my response is always "Thanks but no thanks". This is due in part to a couple of reasons: a) I don't like being in a swimsuit and b) I don't like the current swimsuit I own. I mean, it's ok, it's a simple black halter with a skirt bottom, but it's still not my fave.
So with that swimsuit sitting in my dresser the past two summers, I think it's time to get a new one so I can actually use it. That'd be nice.
I like the one above, for several reasons. I LOVE the purple color. I love that the swimsuit has underwire, which I didn't even know was possible. And I love the fact that it covers so much of your body. Because let's face it, I would wear a wetsuit that stretched from my ankles to my wrists and neck if it wasn't so darn ugly and I occasionally went swimming or body surfing.
Beverly Hills, Weezer

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl i work at portland swimwear. you best stop by and pick out a suit with underwire. lord knows i have one...why i need underwire is a mystery to even me.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice swimsuit--it's very Hollywood-starlet like! (Not a bad price either)
Hey, I know what you mean about the dreaded swimsuit season. Every summer I hope to fit into a decent bathing suit but I always end up back in my tankini.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, on the other hand, love the swimsuit season. I still rock my European style black speedos like nobody's business. If we stood next to each other, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between me and Arnold. In fact, in CA, I'm not allowed to be on the same beach as the Governor. He doesn't like to be shown up.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tres classy and just the right price too. Princess Diana wore alot of one piece swimsuits and she always looked glamorous in them.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Its hard trying to find a nice one piece. This one is stylish and has a great price!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home