Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let's Dance!

OK ya'll, this is a plea for help for a good cause! I am going to be participating in the Dance Marathon at my school on April 4th and I need to fundraise =) Basically I will be dancing for 16 hours straight, and the money we raise from this event will go to the Children's Hospital! Therefore it is a really great way to help!
Feeling charitable? Anything helps!!! Here's how you donate: Go to http://www.kidsmiracles.org/sudm and click "FIND PARTICIPANT" on the left hand side. Search for my full name "Alexandra van Ingen", click on my name (it's the only one, of course), and once my page comes up, click "DONATE TO ME" on the red tab above my name. Once there, it's pretty simple and straight forward to donate any amount of money in my name towards the cause! Again, anything helps, even a dollar! So please help if you can! THANKS! =)


Let's Dance, Lady Gaga

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is wonderful Ally! What a fun way to raise money for charity. I will make sure I donate before your dance on April 4.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After I read your blog today, a Happy Days episode seemed to pop into my mind for some reason but anyway, I just want to wish you a lot of luck in raising some money! We think it's great that you are doing this and we'll be sure to do our part and donate! Now go break a leg!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

I'm very proud of you! Now go rock on!!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah so you already got all your pledges and i haven't even told my parents i'm doing this yet...opps!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home