Monday, March 23, 2009

Ayo, I'm tired of using technology

Scandisc 16 GB USB Drive, Costco, $35.99
It was finals week, and I was a tad stressed. I had just gotten some music onto my USB, and was trying to settle into a chair in the quiet reading room in the library, where I pretty much lived the week of finals. And that's when I broke my USB clean in thirds.
So so stupid. And now I no longer have that music. Luckily none of my final papers were on that or I would have burst into tears.
I'm not a very tech savvy person, but this time around I think I'm going to get a 16 GB so I can transfer all of my itunes in one shot should I ever need to do that (I have 12 GBs of music as of now).
And next time, I won't break my flash drive.
Ayo Technology, 50 Cent

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you think you did well on your finals?

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's tragic to lose important data that way! Two things. One, I have the same Cruzer thumb drive as the one you mention, except mine is the 4GB version. It's an excellent drive and thus for $36, I highly recommend buying it! The second item is you should look to back up your music onto CD or DVD as a second source in case you should ever have another problem with your portable device. It would save a lot of heartburn and lossed nights of sleep! :-)

8:09 AM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Thats a shame. How did you break it in the library? Is there a website where you can save all your tunes onto a profile? Then download them onto a portable device when needed. Good luck with your remaining semester Boo! Your first year is almost over! Yay!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home