Monday, July 07, 2008

First of all...

I love Heather and I. Peep the conversation we just had:
Ally: so kinda random but have you seen rock camp?
Heather: no I haven't
Heather: I've been meaning too
Ally: I haven't either
Ally: but I've heard its like hsm (High School Musical) at camp
Heather: yeah
Heather: except more jonas brothers-y
Ally: right
Heather: they actually sound like girls
Ally: bahaha
Ally: and dress kinda like em too
Ally: I mean have you seen how much louis vuitton they're always carrying?
Ally: possibly more than jessica simpson!
Heather: haha yeah

That is just a taste of the humor you will be receiving from Heather in a short while, a blog post is in the works.

Secondly, here is where I request and bequeath that you all send in reader mail! For those of you unfamiliar with reader mail, it's where you email me a question at
grabmynotebook@yahoo.com about anything (or almost anything), for example: swimsuit ideas, book recommendations, lipgloss favorites, what to wear to a summer party, what kind of side I like to go with my BBQ, etc. The best or ideal reader mail would be the kind I can answer with examples and even more ideally is fashion or tangentially related to fashion (but I also deal with electronics and reading and family ish so you never know. In other words, don't hesitate to ask). If you need an example of reader mail, check here.

In the meanwhile, I will just sit around, wait for reader mail, and look at exquisitely delish shoes that are also out of my price range. By the way, these are Christian Louboutins, and a shoe I dream about owning. These are not my favorite or the best looking, but they are the cheapest of the lot. $520

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only things I know about Christian Louboutins is the following:
-they don't come in wide widths
- they are always red under the shoe
-the only people who can afford them are people like Naomi Campbell and Jessica Simpson

Ok, bye-aunt lola

8:19 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Here's my blog mail......Will you be covering cool Fall school supplies again this year? Have you ever thought about doing a spread on weekend get-a-ways for college students? I'm always looking for cool unknown places to venture. And lastly, where do you think I can find myself a big,white,fashionable handbag? I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thanks for the comment/reader mail boogs =) I will most def be covering school supplies (thanks for the reminder), but closer to September. And as for the other two thigs, you'll be seeing those addressed sometime soon in the blog. Again, thanks =)

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relatively interesting blog. I do have a question, why would someone use blog mail when it is so much easier to communicate via the "comments" section? It's obvious that you read the comments and reply accordingly, so using blog mail would just make things more difficult for all involved. Also, you may want to address the WWE's latest offerings near term in a blog. As most of your readers probably know, the WWE just released three DVD sets on the Rock and the Nature Boy, Ric Flair. Lastly, what is a "thig"? It was a word that you used on your last comment. Signed, Not your dad, but possibly either Uncle Paul or John McCain.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Hmm, I definitely meant things in my last comment, everyone! Not thigs. Thank you grammar police, the head of which is certainly not my dad.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, since you're taking questions regarding reading, here's one:
If you could become a fictional character who could walk off the page of a book, what character would you become and what would you do?

7:55 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thanks aunt lennie =) I will be getting to that too within the week, that's a really good question!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want you to make a Top 5 List for these catagories:
-Top 5 favorite songs on your IPOD
-Top 5 all-time favorite movies
-Top 5 favorite places to shop

Thanks, Ally!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Oooohh you guys are marvelous! Thanks Dulce and Cindy, those are all really good ideas, and I love having your feedback!

10:02 AM  
Blogger librarydaisy said...

Hi Ally,
Just want to say, love love love your blog. I have a request, cute jewelry suggestions at reasonable prices. That purple shirt you were wearing today was fab.
LibraryDaisy

7:05 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Ooohh, I like the idea of cute jewelry suggestions! And I look forward to your "Top 5 List" since I've always liked your taste in music and your knowledge in the coolest retail stores.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank you LibraryDaisy! =) Goodness, what a great idea. Although, you may be unaware of the beast you have unleashed haha. Because normally I try to keep my items in a blog to three or four, but cute fashionable jewelry at reasonable prices? I may go on for days =) haha. But it's such a good suggestion and right up my alley!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home