Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I failed to realize....

what a comedy show my comments had become on my previous post. Haha.

Ok, so my never ending search for/discussion of gladiator shoes continues. I actually don't mind these, especially for the price. But then I read the reviews (usually a good idea for online purchases, by the way) and almost every single person said the straps either broke or stretched out. Boo! $14.99




These are slightly ok as well in my book. Pros: Metallic sheen! Pinkish purple in color! Con:$29.95

I am now on the hunt for some really cute wedges ever since I saw my co-worker wearing some super cute ones with flowers etched into the heel. The ones above are a bit pricey, but among some of the lesser ugly ones I saw. And they almost resemble gladiatorish wedges. $79.95

These are not gladiator shoes or wedges. But they sparkle, have a heel, and are apparently lavender in color. So excuse me if I just saw the Moulon Rouge video with Christina Aguilera (sp?) and P!nk and Maya and Lil' Kim. And I want everything to be bedazzled and sparkly. $88.95

These are wedges. And I am glad you can no longer purchase them, because they are hideous. No longer available

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of Mexican American (trying to be politically correct) doesn't know how to spell "Aguilera"? Turn in your Mexi-Card. Once again, not your dad.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...those last ones are definitely not very attractive. They look like straightjackets for your feet.


Man, the 80's are slowly creeping back up on us!!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home