Monday, June 16, 2008

Lime and Vera Wang Princess

I'm back, after a brief hiatus where we had seven people competing for the computer instead of four.
So, one Friday awhile ago, my friends and I went out to get Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) which I spritzed generously with lime, and then we went to the mall where we perused the fragrances at Nordstrom. My third choice would be Daisy by Marc Jacobs, my second choice would be Juicy by Juicy Couture, and my first choice would be:

Princess by Vera Wang. I will tell you the reason why, though it is silly. I smelt the other two, and thought they both smelled like old lady perfumes. Although, Juicy Couture tends to smell ok after it settles, which is why I bought a mini bottle of it (and I mean mini!) from target for 12.99. Anyways, I like Princess because the first note that hit me smelt like this smell that was reminiscent of one I had smelled on the ride Soarin' Over California in Disney's California Adventures. Like woods or something. Water Lily, Lady Apple, Mandarin Meringue, Golden Apricot Skin, Ripe Pink Guava, Tahitian Flower, Wild Tuberose, Dark Chocolate, Pink Frosting Accord, Precious Amber, Forbidden Woods, Royal Musk Captive, Chiffon Vanilla <--- Those are all the notes in the fragrance, and I LOVE THEM ALL. Maybe what I was smelling was "forbidden woods". $52

Ok, I know I said this one was old ladyish, BUT I am still a sucker for packaging, and how can you turn down a baby pouch to put the ring in and the pop-tastic daisy? Plus, it's cheaper than the actual fragrance! $30

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is "smelt" even a word, other than possibly the name of a fish? You've been out of high school nary a week and your grammar is already going down hill. Maybe Summer School is in order.

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Designer Imposters, girl. The only way to go for a girl on a budget. -auntie e.

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home