Monday, June 30, 2008

My savior came...

in the form of my brother's friend's dad. My laptop savior, I mean. He is a computer whiz and hooked up the wireless router in our house, so I can finally get the internet on my laptop, which I am happily typing away on. Now I can be on all the time, blogging away. Or, on my latest obsession, Goodreads.
For those of you who I haven't already stalked so that you can add me as a friend, it's a website where you can review books you have read, put what you are currently reading, and put what books you want to read.

What I'm Currently Reading, $17.13

And don't forget, www.goodreads.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was one of your best ever. The content and writing was outstanding.
Signed,
Not your dad

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home