Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A Big, White, Fashionable Bag

So, you guys are amazing. The request for reader mail has already surpassed what I thought it would be... so good job! First up, we have a request for a big, white, fashionable bag... which I hope and think I have fulfilled in these purses. And once again, thanks everyone, and keep the reader mail coming! =)


This one is from Urban Outfitters and certainly qualifies as big, as you can see from the picture. It's a little off-white, but it's close enough I'd say. Plus I love that it's a neutral so you can wear it with virtually everything. And it's so the perfect size for me to throw all of my junk in. $59




Ok, so this one is from Target (love!). The great thing about Target and some other websites I happened upon is that you can search among the hand bags by color. So it was pretty easy to navigate Target as opposed to Macy's or Nordstrom. OK, but anyway, I like this one because it's big and because of the slight rock and roll feel from the grommets. Cute huh? $19.99

This one I found at Spiegal (which I know virtually nothing about except that my mom used to get a catalog). This one is supposed to look like a really cute Fendi bag, but that one is like two thousand dollars. This one is much more affordable, if lacking a bit in the looks department compared to the other one. $17.99

Target also. Very cheap. Veerryy simple. And yet, I rather like it!$13.99

4 Comments:

Blogger Boogs said...

OMG! I SO love the last one! Must get it. Thanks a bunch!!! :)

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could also describe the bag as ecru.

You can list your favorite vacation destinations. My top picks are Ireland (with Adrianne in 2010), Costa Rica (with Mr.Eyre when he says we can afford it), and South Africa(with anyone adventurous enough to go with me).

Totally unrelated but Pierce Brosnan is even sexier when he has a strong Irish accent (like in the movie I rented last night).

Ok, bye-Aunt Lola

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this cute bag at Forever 21 online, not that I shop there, (keep in mind they don't carry big momma sizes and I am too old for their clothes.) It is a cream color but it is very fashionable and cheap. http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fhandbags&product%5Fid=1050382250&Page=all

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girl in the first picture sorta looks like Heather. Signed, Someone who is neither your nor Heather's Dad

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home