Sunday, September 13, 2009

A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to take it off of you - F. Sagan

Signature Jersey Wrap Dress, Butter by Nadia, $246
You know how they (never mind who they are) are always telling you to buy a little black dress?Well I may have found the solution. This marvelous creation is a one size (2-16) fits most dress in the very breathable fabric known as jersey that comes in no less than 16 colors that can be wrapped any numerous ways. I didn't really want to copy over the multitude of ways this dress can be wrapped, but if you can think it you can wear it that way. I encourage you to check out the website (click on the price above) and you will see all the ways to wear it (sleeveless, sleeves, halter, short, long, one shouldered, backless, etc.). The way it is above is my favorite. Speaking of the price, it is steeper. BUT! If you think of all the ways you can or want to wear it, then it's a steal. There are 26 ways to wear it on the website, so that's like 26 new dresses for $9 EACH! Now tell me that isn't a good deal =)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Wally George said...

Unacceptable Title. Dresses need to be kept on, as well as all other clothing.

8:23 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

It's pretty nifty, but I still can't imagine it really being worth $246. I think I would need help getting all those different styles out of it!

@ "Wally George": Lol

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Courtney said...

I would totally get it if you could change the color too.

12:02 AM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

Reminds me of that movie, "Woman In Red". Funny movie. You should rent it.

6:14 AM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

I like the dress but still would not be able to afford it no matter how you break it down.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home