Sunday, September 24, 2006

I get a little bit, she gets a little more

Hey ya'll! To those of you living in Washington, I hope you're enjoying the fine weather. For those not living in Washington, you proabably had fine weather to begin with. Yesterday, my brother had a soccer game in the wee hours of the morning (9:30) so I slept in and then packed, because later that day we went to a hotel in Olympia. I am behind in my history/geography/Washington knowledge/commonm sense because I didn't realize that Olympia was the capitol of this state until we got there and I saw the (quite beautiful) state building. It's very nice over there. We checked in and my brother and dad immediatley headed for the pool while my mom stayed behind to take a nap and I stayed behind to work on homework (:[). By the way, homework has taken over my life. In case I hadn't mentioned that. 5 times. Lol. Anyways, after my dad and brother got back, we ate dinner, and then my parents were off to the Huey Lewis and the News concert, the reason we were there in the first place. Why they had the inclination to see Huey for a second time was beyond me, but what have you. My broter and I stayed behind as people 21 and under weren't allowed to the concert (like I would have wanted to go anyway), and I watched him in our hotel room for about three hours. It wasn't as bad as one might expect, Andrew actually behaved and just watched TV most of the time while I did homework and read a magazine. My parents returned at like 10:15 (my dad with a "new" Huey shirt that looked exactly like his old one except with 2006 on it intead of 2004) and we all went to bed. It seemed they enjoyed themselves though. The next day (today) we got up early (no surprise there), checked out, then went to Walmart. Typical day, actually. Well, that's pretty much all that's happened recently. I have to go do some more homework now, actually :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home