Friday, September 15, 2006

For Those of You Who Couldn't get Enough of Me

Okay, so I bet I'm not the only one wondering why Ally got a blog. Because who would want to hear the mindless dithering of me anyways? But I thought what the hey, I'm on the computer all the time anyways, why not join the blogging phenomenon that is sweeping the nation. Even my own mother reads them! You know it has reached it's climax when even she is joining in on the blogging fun. Anyways, I'm not sure what to write for my very first blog, and I am not sure what the main focus of this blog will be. I read a lot of fashion blogs, but I don't know if I know enough about fashion to make my own, so we will see what this transpires into. I might also consider posting some poetry, but all in due time. As for right now, I am off to a dentist appointment, then an orthodontist appointment. That's right people, there is hell to be reeked on my teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home